Do you want to be more likeable and have a more attractive personality? Even if you are lucky in the looks department, there’s always room for self-improvement. That’s because when it comes to attraction, your personality is just as, if not more, important than your physical appearance.Charm and charisma may come naturally for some people, but if that’s not you, – anyone can learn to become more charismatic through self development. That’s because there are certain behaviors that attract people the most. If you want to become attractive, you need to learn important social skills and brush up on your communication skills.In this article, we have gathered some self improvement tips that you can start practicing right away. And as you focus on maintaining a more attractive personality, you’ll find that being charming and charismatic will become much easier over time.
1. Stay Positive: Gratitude is known to improve the overall well-being of individuals and it can also help you reinforce optimism when you’re with others. If you can find joy in the finer details of life you’ll become an asset, rather than await, negativity only works to bring you down. Complaining is unattractive and pessimism will drive others away. If you always complain and never do anything about it. You will appear helpless and weak positivity in a hopeful attitude are attractive traits that you can bring into your life. With a little bit of awareness.
2. Practice Composure Don’t Panic: Social situations can be stressful when your flight or flight response kicks in try your best to remain calm. Even if your heart is racing, or you want to scream. You can take a slow deep breath and continue this emotional intelligence and balance will take practice but if you can master composure. Others will respect and admire you, you can talk about your anxieties and concerns with certain people in your life but you shouldn’t emotionally dump on everyone or let your anger show the ability to make decisions with clarity is an admirable one, and others will find you more attractive for being able to keep it together under pressure.
3. Practice Your Conversation Skills: You might be an introvert someone who doesn’t love socializing, but that’s the only way to make new friends or grow closer to the ones you have. You don’t have to change who you are or stop taking time for yourself entirely, but you should make an effort to improve your social skills, positive open body language will make you seem more approachable and engaged. Make eye contact lean forward slightly while still respecting others’ personal space, smile, practice active listening, instead of simply waiting for your turn to talk pay attention to the ideas and emotions that others communicate with you.
Acknowledge what they have to say and don’t interrupt. Find common ground and striking up a conversation. Keep a list of icebreakers in your head to help with small talk instead of talking about the weather. Can you talk about books, movies or TV shows. Do you enjoy any local restaurants, ask questions, especially when the conversation seems to be dying down. Stay on track about something the other person has shown an interest in you can ask them about what they enjoy what they think about a certain topic. What they did recently, but always respect others personal space and privacy. You could be standing on the outside but if these conversation skills don’t come easily to you. You’ll struggle to achieve progress in your personal relationships and your career.
4. Actively Seek Out Social Settings: If you’re more of an introvert. This one might seem even more difficult than the previous point, but if you actively avoid people they’ll notice you risk appearing disinterested in others, arrogant, rude and overall unattractive, so go out and practice those social skills. Again, don’t train yourself too much by going to parties every weekend joining a new book club and beginning a new relationship all at once strike a balance in your life between your precious alone time and the time you give to others. The key to this one is actively seeking. Don’t settle for interactions at the grocery store at work or at school. Look for opportunities and events to attend. Ask others out for coffee or if they would like some company. As with anything in life, the more you practice the better you will be.
5. Have No Doubt: a part of being confident is removing self-doubt. This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t reflect on your decisions or admit your mistakes, it means that you shed the weight of worrying about whether you’re good enough removing doubt means being fully aware that you are smart enough capable enough, attractive enough. Trust your judgment, draw from your experiences and knowledge, take decisive actions, stand up for what needs to be done and then do it. These skills will foster your leadership skills which is a very attractive trait, Indeed.
6. Avoid Aggressive Behavior: Are you pushy or controlling. Do you consider yourself a perfectionist. Have you been told, you micromanage you get angry when things don’t go as planned. These traits are not attractive. There are times when you must be assertive, especially if you’re in a leadership position but there is a clear line between assertive and aggressive anger and the threat of violence are huge turnoffs personally and professionally conduct yourself in a manner that respects others if you exhibit freshness or forcefulness you’ll find others avoiding you or even resenting you.
7. Lighten Up Some Light Humor Is Always Appreciated: especially during the awkward situation and it shows that you’re not boring, if you take life too seriously. You’re setting yourself up for disappointment when things don’t go as planned. Caution can help keep you out of trouble, but it might also make you seem like a negative Nelly was never willing to live life on the edge take a lighthearted approach to things and you might just make someone laugh. There is a balance between humor and dismissiveness find the balance in don’t be rude. One thing you can do to increase the levity of your conversations is to think about funny stories you can tell people are naturally captivated by storytelling and if you can prepare some honest hilarity. Everyone will thank you.
8. Be Dependable: if you always flake out on plans change your mind last-minute or don’t follow through with your word. People will see you as unreliable.This stop coming to you for important things in their lives and they’ll stop sharing their life with yours. If you struggle with being dependable. Try practicing consistency in other areas of your life. Consistency is about following through regularly develop routines and healthy habits accomplish your goals find success by holding yourself accountable than others will hold you accountable as well. People will be more attracted to you. If they know they can rely on you. Dependability is an essential quality and a good friend or partner. So you have to step up if you want to form long-term relationships in your life.
9. Live For Yourself: obviously don’t completely forget about other people. They matter to but you are the star of your life. Follow your dreams. Find your passion. Be yourself. What works for other people won’t necessarily work for you. So stop wanting to transfer yourself into the Instagram feats and Facebook posts you see online. If you worry about what others think about you which many people do you waste your time chasing the approval of others, and end up feeling empty inside. Even after you get it. Instead, focus on the things in your life that bring you joy, discover who you are and what you love to do that passion and sense of purpose will attract others to you. Creating real change in your life, especially concerning your personal development takes time. If you focus on your goal to maintain a more attractive personality you will achieve it. As you move through this journey you’ll find that being charismatic will become easier and easier. Social skills are learned in your personality today doesn’t have to be a personality 10 years from now. Take control of your life and you’ll find that others will become drawn to you respect your confidence and admire your passion.
10. Be Genuine: if you only pretend to be interested in what other people have to say they’ll notice don’t pretend be honest. Insincerity is a huge turnoff that will drive others away. Don’t give fake compliments try to sell yourself or act overly confident be the most authentic version of yourself. You don’t have to try to impress others. The real you is impressive this honest you show yourself will shine outwards and others will feel more attracted to you. Don’t stress over what other people think either it’s what you think about yourself that matters the most.
If you enjoyed this article. Give it a thumbs up and share with your friends so we can keep making them for more article like this Thanks for reading.