TANCHJIM HANA New Version IEM HiFi Dynamic in-Ear Monitors Earphone
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- DMT Driver：Integrated with the 3rd generation high magnetic flux DMT? technology unit architecture, and “HSPLC” (secondary polymerized high-rigidity liquid crystal). HANA now presents an unltra high resolution and bandwidth, delicate and gorgeous vocals, comfortable bass and airy treble performance.
- OFC Cable： The cable is coated with an oxygen-free copper core with a special material, which effectively reduces high-frequency loss and truly restores rich details. OFC means oxygen-free copper. As the standard procedure, its oxygen content is not more than 0.003%, total impurity content is not more than 0.05%, copper purity is greater than 99.95%, high conductivity, corrosion resistance and low temperature resistance are good.
- Stable Conenction：Adopted a four-leaf elastic cage sleeve 0.78/2pin plug-in kit, and its durability and contact performance are far better than ordinary structures. On this basis, the new HANA is equipped with a new generation of TANCHJIM with an extended 0.78 male connector to make it more compact and stable.
- It is recommended to use the original male pin plug-in unit for its particularly structure and longer pins design. When using a third-party male pin, loose connectors are likely to occur, or the structure of the female seat is damaged due to tolerance issues, which reduces the service life.
- Retuned Sound：After optimizing the tuning based on the feedbacks, the TANCHJIM R&D department reduced the treble peak Q value of the HANA IEM, making it more neutral and smooth in the treble orientation, and the overall sound is more delicate and smooth.
This fits your .