From the manufacturer
1 OPTIMIZED METAL DESIGN 2 BORN TO PERFORM
The HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop makes work, entertainment, and online studying a breeze; simply flip, fold, and bend this convertible laptop into the perfect position for you. The 14-inch diagonal Full HD (1920 x 1080) multitouch enabled, edge-to-edge glass display
(1) allows you to see your work illuminated. Enjoy stellar performance from the 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7processor
(2). Images will appear crisp and vibrant thanks to Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
(3). Say goodbye to long load times with the help of 12 GB of RAM and store all of your favorite music, movies, and more with the available 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD storage
(4). The HP all-in-one laptop’s long-lasting battery gives your computer up to 8 hours and 15 minutes of wireless streaming capability
(5) and HP Fast Charge gets your computer back up and running with 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes
(6). With Windows 10 Home OS
(7) and the HP Hardware 1-Year Limited Warranty, your Envy has all the outstanding performance and protection it needs. Business and school just got a whole lot more efficient using HP’s Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2×2)
(8) and Bluetooth® 5 combo
(9) (Supporting Gigabit data rate)
(10). The HP Envy is built responsibly, ENERGY STAR® certified
(11), and EPEAT® Silver registered
(1)Full High Definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images.
(2) Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Iris Xe, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
(3) Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
(4) Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content. Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
(5) Battery life tested by HP using continuous Netflix video playback, Windows 10 Netflix app, 150 nits brightness, system audio level 17%, headphone attached, played full-screen, wireless on. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
(6) Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
(7) Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See microsoft.com
(8) Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 80MHz channels. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other Wi-Fi 6 devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
(9)Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
(10)Wi-Fi 5 or 6 is designed to support Gigabit data rate when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 80MHz and higher channels.
(11) ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
(12) Based on U.S. EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.